London is ranked one of the world’s top cities for international congresses. It is also recognised for business innovation and academic excellence across a number of sectors including life sciences, finance, technology and the creative industries.
The London Ambassador Programme, created by London & Partners, invites experts from a range of sectors in recognition of the vital role they play in promoting the great city of London on the global stage.
London Ambassadors come from a variety of professional backgrounds, with a broad range of expertise, for example university professors, senior company executives and prominent thought-leaders.
Through this exclusive programme you will gain access to a network of senior professionals and academics, sharing expertise and celebrating success, while helping us raise London’s profile internationally and generate economic benefit through influencing and encouraging European and international associations to hold congresses in London.
What is the role of a London Ambassador?
We understand that time is precious, so we do not ask for specific time commitments. Your involvement in the programme could include:
- Promoting the great city of London
- Working with us to identify potential events and congresses in your field that could come to London
- Sharing successes in your industry that can help us shape how we promote London as a city of innovation and expertise
- Facilitating with introductions and letters of support
- Helping bring increased awareness of London as an events destination generating economic benefit and recognition to the city
- Providing sector knowledge content to strengthen bids for congresses and events
What are the benefits of being a London Ambassador?
- The opportunity to network with other London Ambassadors and share experiences
- Increased profile nationally and internationally for you and your association through bringing congresses to London and related PR support
- Annual networking event to celebrate successes
- A dedicated London Ambassador account manager to help answer any questions
- Free and practical advice and support from the convention bureau to assist with planning and organising your congress in London
- Speaking opportunities
- Regular, relevant communications