The Meetings Show 2017 gives event planners and MICE professionals a chance to gain more insight and professional contacts, learn from industry experts and, of course, to meet with the London & Partners Convention Bureau team on stand H500! Not only can the London & Partners team offer advice, help with collateral, research and insights, bid assistance, bulk purchases of Oyster cards and so on, they can also offer knowledge of the hidden gems of the Capital (and all for free!).
Let us introduce you to our 19 wonderful stand partners from all over London. We will be joined by a fantastic variety of hotels, venues, DMCs and technology providers on the stand, book a meeting with them at The Meetings Show today.
Our Meetings Show stand partners
- Arsenal FC at Emirates Stadium Arsenal FC is not only known as a world-famous football stadium, but also an iconic and popular meetings and events venue. Arsenal FC at Emirates Stadium creates a perfect setting for different events from corporate events or a gala dinner to a private party.
- Business Design Centre The Business Design Centre has venue spaces ranging from practical rooms ideal for smaller meetings, right through to conference facilities for 2,000 delegates and an exhibition space spanning 6000m2 – the venue is truly flexible and can be branded to your every wish.
- CCT Venues A leading conference, meetings and training venue specialist. They offer great conference facilities, training rooms and meeting spaces for a variety of business events around their five extremely well-placed modern venues in Central London and Canary Wharf.
- Central Hall Westminster A perfectly placed venue located directly opposite Westminster Abbey, Central Hall Westminster can be seen from afar with its characterful historic round dome. The event venue is the largest conference venue in central London with over 25 rooms, for over 700 corporate and public events yearly.
- Edwardian Hotels London Edwardian Hotels combines stylish glass and leather with elegant marble and gold leaf which creates an elegant atmosphere and leaves your delegates inspired. The graceful event spaces include a theatre, meeting rooms and flexible hall spaces designed from banquets to conferences.
- Events at Stamford Bridge (Chelsea FC) Events at Stamford Bridge could help you to host an event that defies convention – impress your guests with a venue this spectacular! With access to one of the world’s most famous stadiums, you will get a chance to think outside the box and become the talk of the town.
- ExCeL London An award-winning convention and events venue offering an incredible 100,000m2 of flexible event space, including London’s International Convention Centre (ICC London ExCeL). ICC London ExCeL includes the UK’s largest auditorium (up to 5,000), London’s largest banqueting hall (3,000 guests) and a multi-function conference suite with spacious reception and registration areas.
- Imperial Venues (Imperial College London) Imperial Venues offer not only accommodation, but also a wide range of spaces from private townhouses and pleasant foyer and atrium spaces to the more traditional lecture theatres and meeting rooms. Award-winning catering and great-on-site facilities, make Imperial Venues an ideal choice for a wide range of events including conferences, exhibitions, product launches, award nights… the list goes on!
- Kings Place Events Kings Place offers spectacular views of the river and is located in the heart of London. It is situated just a few minutes away from King’s Cross and St Pancras Station, which makes it accessible for anyone. Our tip: ask them about their fabulous caterer and about Sea Containers at the show… we’ll say no more!
- London Stadium An inspirational venue for inspirational meetings, where world leading athletes have won their gold medals and where future sporting history is created – London Stadium might just be the venue for you if you want to offer your delegates a golden experience. Our tip: If you need a caterer, Delaware North offer excellent service and some tasty desserts!
- Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts The meetings & events team will go an extra mile for you from start to finish to make sure your event runs smoothly. The venues are located near London’s main attractions which guarantees that the guests will have an unforgettable experience, both at the event and afterwards.
- Principal. London DMC For any size event, whether you are thinking of luxury or large, Principal. London DMC is a safe pair of hands with experience with all MICE events. Being based in London gives them the edge on the latest London knowledge so that they can always pull together the perfect event for you.
- Royal Garden Hotel This beautiful hotel is located on bustling Kensington High Street, 55 yards from Kensington Palace and Gardens and Hyde park- a truly special location. With award-winning cuisine and 5-star service, the Royal Garden Hotel ensures that each event is unique by offering an excellent range of spacious and elegant private event suites for up to 430 guests.
- Searcys at the Gherkin Ever thought of having a meeting with a panoramic 360 degree view of London? Searcys at the Gherkin might just be the place to inspire your delegates. A centrally located creative space that can host events for up to 260 guests.
- Smith & Wollensky If you are looking for the best steak in town, do not look any further. At Smith & Wollensky, whatever the occasion, from a contract signing over lunch or a team celebration, their three smart rooms provide the perfect backdrop to the tastiest steak in London.
- Southbank Centre On the doorstep of the National Theatre, the River Thames and other London icons like the Coca-Cola London Eye, the Southbank Centre offers fantastic venue possibilities to host a wide variety of events. From their well-loved, world-class concert halls, to their more intimate roof pavilions, they offer a fantastic selection of venues for events of all sizes.
- The Lensbury Fancy a change from the capital? The Lensbury is located in the countryside in the heart of Teddington and is set within 25 acres of landscaped grounds. The Lensbury offers unique riverside backdrops for a wide variety of events. Our tip: ask about teambuilding events.
- The Mermaid The Mermaid offers the ability to transform into the environment you need, which makes the event on brand and your delegates feel right at home whilst they work. With a range of spaces that work for any kind of event, ask the Mermaid for your own event requirements at The Meetings Show 2017.
- Wembley Stadium One of the largest stadiums in the UK, Wembley is obviously striking for big events, but it is also ideal for more intimate gatherings. Our tip: ask about their smaller spaces or for an exclusive tour for your incentive trip. Their event spaces can cater from as little as 8 for a meeting, and up to 3,250 for a banquet.
To meet the London & Partners team along with our 19 stand partners, please visit us at The Meetings Show, 13-15 June, Olympia London. If you are not attending the tradeshow and would like any information or advice about events in London, please contact our London Convention Bureau team who are happy to help.