Please read our Terms and Conditions for our iPad Competition (March/April 2017)
1. Complete and submit your survey on or before 13 April 2017. Only one entry per person/e-mail address permitted. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address. In case of dispute as to identity of winner, entry will be deemed to have been made by the registered user (meeting eligibility criteria) of the e-mail account, and if a prize is won, it will be awarded to the registered user. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process.
2. The prize draw is open to all people 18 years of age or older who have been invited by London & Partners to complete the survey.
3. Winner will be selected in a random draw to be held on or about 18 April 2017 from all valid entries received. Drawing will be conducted by London & Partners Limited. The decision of London & Partners will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by e-mail within 1 week of the closing date. If the winner does not respond to email notification within 5 business days, an alternate winner will be selected.
4. Prize: iPad Wi-Fi 32GB - Space Grey. No cash alternative. London & Partners will secure a receipt for the postage of the prize which will be given to the winner in the event of the prize not arriving at the given address. It is the responsibility of the winner to track the parcel.
5. Prize is as stated and there is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes offered. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable London & Partners reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
6. By entering the prize draw, entrants accept and agree to these rules and the decision of London & Partners Limited, which shall be final.
7. Entry into the competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
8. Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of London & Partners Limited and all agencies connected to this contest are not eligible to enter.
9. Employees of any agency that is connected with the promotion or members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the promotion.
10. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. One entry per registered user.
12. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.
13. Entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. London & Partners may, at its discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
14. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from the total entries submitted.
15. London & Partners reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
16. In the event of a printing or broadcast error (obvious or otherwise) which affects the competition in any way, London & Partners reserves the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original text.
17. Names of winners and results competitions will be available on request, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
18. If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason London & Partners reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
19. If the winner(s) of the prize cannot be traced after reasonable efforts having been made, London & Partners may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit without any liability to the winner(s) for having done so.
20. Return of prize or notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entries and entry information become the property of London & Partners and none will be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for, and shall be indemnified by the prize winner against any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from participation in this prize draw and/or acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the prize.
21.London & Partners assumes no responsibility for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors/failures of any kind, delayed computer transmissions or network connections. London & Partners reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the prize draw should virus, bug or other causes beyond London & Partner's control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the prize draw. London & Partners is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the prize draw or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of the entries.
22. Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. London & Partners reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
23. London & Partner's decision is final in all matters concerning a competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and in particular that the decisions of London & Partners and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
24. Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. London & Partners will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
25. The personal details supplied by entrants will only be used for the purpose of the competition entered unless entrants indicate otherwise upon entering the competition.
26.The prize is not in conjunction with any other offers.