With hundreds of years of rich culture and an open, free-thinking mindset, London has a history of welcoming people from all over the world. As an energetic, cosmopolitan and extraordinary capital, there’s never been a better time to bring your congress to London.
PDF - 8.6 MB
Find the information you need to create an exceptional event.
Choose London for:
- Dynamism and innovation: feel at home in the city that speaks 200+ languages, in a business ecosystem where global finance, tech, life sciences and creative sectors thrive.
- World-class talent: with four universities in the global top 40, many of the most respected and inspiring academics are based here or visit regularly.
- Value for money: from free museums and art galleries, to a buzzing street food scene, London offers world-class experiences for every budget.
- Direct connections: London’s six major airports have direct flights to 400 destinations. London’s waking hours overlap with both Asia and North America, so staying in touch is easy.
- Amazing culture: as well as London’s 215 museums, there’s a vast array of outdoor spaces, including 151 registered parks and gardens, eight Royal Parks and four Unesco World Heritage sites.
London proved to be an ideal destination by offering flexible meeting spaces, ease of access and a variety of exciting off-site venues to host our events. Many of our attendees travelled with their families and enjoyed all that this wonderful city has to offer.
Leslie Zeck, Director of Meetings, IADR
How we can help
Our associations team can help you with the following:
- Free, impartial advice about venues, hotels, PCOs and DMCs.
- Finding places to stay with our London Accommodation Charter.
- Bid assistance and production.
- Group discounts on travel across London.
- Special offers and visitor information.
- Use of London & Partners’ boardroom (subject to availability).