As part of the Mayor of London’s promotional organisation, our team of association experts can help you access the widest range of venues, hotels and support services available in London. There is no charge for our services.
The city that speaks 230 languages offers some 8,000 restaurants, more than 60 with Michelin stars; 116,000 hotel rooms ranging from budget to five star; more than 1,000 remarkable venues including historic ships and futuristic towers; 173 museums and over 850 galleries.
The city is constantly evolving. Billions of pounds have poured into London, creating even faster and greener transport links, a greater range of accommodation, and regeneration hotspots with new attractions and venues.
An award-winning destination
London is a global leader for events, sitting in seventh place in the International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA) 2013 rankings of top convention cities, having risen an impressive 12 places in the previous six years.
The capital has also been awarded a number of accolades including:
- Best International MICE destination in Today's Traveller Awards 2013
- Favourite UK City in the Conde Nast Traveller Reader's Travel Awards 2013
- Europe's Top City in the global Top Cities Study by Ipsos MORI in 2013
"London has transformed itself as a congress destination over the last four years, both in terms of world-class facilities and new infrastructure."
Grégoire Pavillon, Executive Director of EASL
How London & Partners can help
Our associations team offers:
- Free, impartial advice about venues, hotels, PCOs and DMCs
- Accommodation housing service
- Bid production
- Group discounts on travel to/in London
- Delegate offers and visitor information
- Use of London & Partners’ boardroom
Watch Becky Graveney, Head of Associations, discuss London's growing capacity, accessibility and affordability, and how our associations team can help open doors.